Sunset Park RV Sunray Classic Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Do you dare to adventure? Do you want nothing holding you back while you adventure? If you can't get enough of the fresh air and the open road, check out the Sunset Park RV Sunray travel trailer! You can conveniently tow these compact trailers without much effort since they all measure less than 17 feet, and each model also weighs less than 2,400 pounds.
If you aren't already convinced to check out the Sunray, then the features will do the trick. The construction consists of a fully walkable 3/8" roof decking, wood studs built 16" on center, a diamond plate rock guard, spring-leaf Dexter axles, and a powder-coated steel chassis. For comfort, you'll find an air conditioner and furnace, a 6-gallon DSI gas water heater, a two-burner stove top, a refrigerator, and microwave. You'll enjoy using the outside shower to rinse off muddy boots, sticky hands, or outdoor equipment, and the portable Bluetooth speaker will entertain you for years and years.
You'll have giant excursion opportunities when you own the little and lightweight Sunray travel trailer from Sunset Park RV!
Sunray Classic 129
Sunset Park RV Sunray travel trailer 129 highlights: Private Toilet Outdoor ... more about Sunray Classic 129
Sleeps 3 Length 15 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 8 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 1 in Interior Color Grotto, Gray, Red, Turquoise Exterior Color White, Gray, Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Orange Hitch Weight 220 lbs Dry Weight 1930 lbs Cargo Capacity 1790 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 22 gals Black Water Capacity 28 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 3500 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type N/A
Sunray Classic Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Wood Studs built 16” On Center
- 5/8” One-piece Floor decking
- 3/8” Roof decking – FULLY WALKABLE
- .024” Aluminum Siding
- One-piece PVC Roof Membrane
- Residential Insulated Walls, Front & End
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks (N/A 109)
- Radial Tires
- Spring-Leaf Dexter Axles
- Spare Tire with Carrier
- 100W Solar Kit Installed w/Controller (Confidence Pkg. - Std)
- Battery Disconnect
- 6" Lift with Off-Road Tires & Black Steel Rims (Confidence Pkg.- Std.)
- Roof Rack (Confidence Package- Std.)
- Outside Shower Box Prep (N/A 149)
- Ladder Prep
- 3500 lb Axle with Electric Brakes (Confidence Pkg. - Std.)
- A/C & Furnace
- 6 Gallon DSI Gas Water Heater
- 2 Burner Stove Top
- Stove & Sink Cover
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows w/Nightshades
- Quick Connect Gas Line
- Outside Shower
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 1 – 20 pound LP tank
- Backup Camera Prep
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Cable/Satellite Hook up
- USB Ports
- Backers for TV mount
- LED Lights
- Wineguard HDTV Antenna
- *Not all colors available on all models
- Classic Package (129, 149 ONLY)
- 14" Tires IPO Off-Road Tires w/Standard Axle (No Lift)
- Color Matching Rims w/ Moon Caps
- Retro Decor & Diner-Style Countertop
- 2 Person Roof Top Tent
- 270 Degree Manual Awning (N/A 149)
- Manual Awning
- Aluminum Rims
- Fantastic Fan
- 6 Side Heat Foil
- Power Tongue
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Black Tank Flush
- Additional 100W Solar Panel Installed (w/Battery)
- Solid Steps
- Outside Shower Bar
- Telescoping Ladder
- Fireplace (129, 139T ONLY)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
President Merle Schmucker started a construction company in Florida when he was just 17 years old, building multi-million dollar homes which feature bent and curved wood staircases and domes and other unique architectural features. Two years later, in 2007, he moved back home to Shipshewana to raise his family and he started an RV company. Innovation and quality structure are just as much a part of his travel trailers as the homes he built more than a decade ago. Today nearly every line worker at Sunset Park RV comes from the local Amish community and care just as much about quality as Merle.
We want people to be happy with our products for more than just one season – or one trip – because an RV is an investment. People spend their money in order to spend their time relaxing, adventure-seeking and traveling to enjoy the experience of camping and being with friends and family.